Bore-LIG oxidized lignite is a naturally occurring material used to reduce fluid loss and deflocculate water-base muds. Bore-LIG is a partially soluble additive which provides thin, low-permeability filter cakes. It is an excellent emulsifier for oil-in-water emulsions as well as a secondary deflocculant and is especially effective in high-temperature applications.
- Provides improved filtrations control and filter cake quality.
- Compatible with all water-based mud systems
- Temperature tolerance to above 350°F.
- 1 to 8 lb/bbl treatment depending on the mud system, solids concentration and desired results.
- Requires 1 sack of caustic for every 4 sacks of Bore-LIG
Additional Product Info.
For more information about Bore-LIG, please contact us.
BCS Fluids is a drilling and completion fluids service company dedicated to quality, service and performance. With the best available technology, products, and equipment, BCS Fluids is capable of servicing the most challenging projects.
Have questions about BCS services or products? Contact us!
BCS Fluids LLC
714 E. Rutland St.
Covington, LA 70433
24 Hour Delivery & Maintenance
- SIMSBORO, LA
- HOUSTON, TX
- JENNINGS, LA
- MIDLAND, TX