Bore Vis XL is manufactured with a high purity xanthan gum biopolymer utilizing unique, dispersion chemistry which significantly enhances product dispersion and solubility and reduces the formation of fisheyes. Bore Vis XL is a versatile product that can be used in most types of water-based fluids for rheology modification, hole cleaning and solids suspension.
- Excellent viscosifier
- Typically requires less material than other types of viscosifiers
- Stable rheology control
- Excellent suspension characteristics
- Produces sheer thinning fluid for optimum penetration rates
- Rapid dispersion without fish eyes
- Effective friction reducer
- Add .25 to 2 ppb depending on viscosity / suspension needs
- Add .5 to 2 ppb depending on viscosity / suspension needs
Additional Product Info.
For more information about Bore Vis XL, please contact us.
BCS Fluids is a drilling and completion fluids service company dedicated to quality, service and performance. With the best available technology, products, and equipment, BCS Fluids is capable of servicing the most challenging projects.
Have questions about BCS services or products? Contact us!
BCS Fluids LLC
714 E. Rutland St.
Covington, LA 70433
24 Hour Delivery & Maintenance
- SIMSBORO, LA
- HOUSTON, TX
- JENNINGS, LA
- MIDLAND, TX